Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Would you like control over your retirement planning? We are experts in SMSF and can help you decide if it’s right for you.
With our expert guidance and support we work with you to make the process of managing your own fund rewarding, whilst ultimately maximising your savings.
The benefits of running your own fund can include:
- Control – you, the trustee, have complete control over what happens within the fund
- Investment Choice – you set the investment strategy for your fund
- Taxation – concessional tax environment where earnings are taxed at 15% in Accumulation Phase and tax-free in Pension Phase
- Proportionately Decreasing Fees – depending on the size of your fund can be cheaper to run than a large public fund
- Unique Investment Strategies – including gearing in superannuation
- Creditor Protection – assets are normally protected by creditors even in the event of bankruptcy
- Creation of a Family Legacy
We can assist with the following core services in relation to your SMSF
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds*
- Assistance with rollovers from existing superannuation funds*
- Advice on compliance and taxation matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Superannuation Audits and Annual reporting obligations
- Administration and Management of your fund
- Borrowing in Superannuation*
Those services marked with an asterisk (*) are provided by HTA Pty Ltd in its capacity as a Corporate Authorised Representative of Australian Unity Personal Financial Services Ltd ABN 26 098 725 145, AFSL No. 234459, 114 Albert Road, South Melbourne, VIC 3205.